Today's Visitors

Wednesday 24 August 2016

How to Publish back your Facebook Pages(Guranteed response within 24hrs)

Posted by Unknown
You must have email support from Facebook in case to get your unpublished pages back to be published(I assume that you know what is meant by Email support on Facebook)
First of all remove all posts/pics/covers from unpublished page-
Then add a new profile picture + Cover Picture on page-
wait for at-least two hours-




Now open this form : CLICK HERE
Here You will see ''pages'' option . click on that -






Then , ''other questions related to my page''
now select the unpublished page in box , add a business name ( you can put any name in box )
now write a strong appeal ( must be in good English + long and relevant appeal, don't beg in appeal )
Try sending this appeal:-

Dear 
FacebookTeam ,
My Fanpage was doing very well and I loved interacting with My loyal fans. I have always posted as per rules set. I would like clear reasoning as to why my page has been unpublished and if the reason is unjust which I think it is, then I would like my page to be republished with immediate effect Why don't you leave me appeal for it OR simply publish my pages back. We have always posted as per rules set. We would like clear reasoning as to why our page has been unpublished and if the reason is unjust which I think it is, then we would like my page to be republished with immediate effect,I'm also your kind user to be taken care of. Please kindly help me and publish my pages. I shall be very grateful to you. I hope for the best and a reply from the Facebook Team.
Thanks
Sincerely yours,

You will get an answer within 24 hours - :crazy

NOTE: Only those pages will be published which got unpublished in last 2 months
 
© 2016, copyright 'Sidhart Kapoor'

5 comments:

  1. Just waiting for the response
    Thanks bro ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant find other questions related to my page option :3

    ReplyDelete


  3. Never knew this option before. Much needed for me for my new page. Thanks for the info.

    -Rangasri
    DOT NET Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

We desperately want to know how you felt after reading this blog.
Please comment below. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...